TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference
Boston | July 24, 2011
TECHmunch is a blend of networking mixers, panels, tastings and cooking classes that will inspire even the most seasoned food blogger. The goal is to provide the ingredients you need to succeed and pursue your passion.
Who should attend?
• Food bloggers of every level – from hobbyists to media conglomerates and everything in between
• Brands that want to connect and form partnerships with food bloggers
What will you learn?
Topics include the latest tools and tactics to develop and optimize content, build buzz, grow an audience and profit financially from all your the hard work. The focus is on practical, hands-on information that you can use from day-one to take your blog to the next level.
Where’s TECHmunch Boston?
Our event will be held at Boston University. Once you purchase a ticket, you will get more info on parking and where to go.
We’ll be giving away 24 KitchenAid Appliances throughout the day event thanks to our Sponsors.
TECHmunch Boston will feature an extraordinary lineup of experts in digital media publishing, food journalism, marketing and other key disciplines:
- JM Hirsch, Associated Press
- Laura Fitton, Oneforty.com
- Geoff Allen, Ziplist.com
- Adam Salomone, The Harvard Common Press
- Jessica Randazza, Digitas (KitchenAid/American Express)
- Babette Pepaj, BakeSpace.com/TECHmunch Food Blogger Conference
- Hilary Allard, The Castle Group
- Lori Lange, RecipeGirl.com
- Jennifer Leal, Savoringthethyme.com
- Christina Haupert, CarrotsnCake.com
- Nikki Gardner, ArtandLemons.com
- Rachel Blumenthal, Boston Food Blogs & Pixability.com
- Susan Reef, USFoodSafety.com
- America’s Test Kitchen
- Erik Deutsch, ExcelPR Group
We’ll be giving away 24 KitchenAid Appliances throughout the event.
Lunch will be served as well as snacks throughout the day will be provided for full access pass holders.
Join our TECHmunch Facebook Fan Page